The Boyfriend Swap Pt. 03

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are real person is completely coincidental.

All my stories are prior to the covid 19 outbreak, just to have a bit of how life was before it went crazy. This is a fictional story it is not in any way meant to resemble what is going on in our normal everyday lives. If you have an issue with this please do not read my stories. This will be in every disclaimer prior to every story I write from now on. This story is meant for entertainment and pleasurable purposes, that is my intent when writing them they are meant to be enjoyed however the reader wishes. (This is a continuation of The Sister Swap there are two parts, and The Boyfriend Swap part 1 and part 2 this is the conclusion of this part of the series, but it will continue in another spin-off, read them in order before this part.)

**************************************

Last night was the most amazing experience of my life, as I walk up to my pathway to the door. Usually, whenever I would come home after a night out with Derrick, I would have the feeling of shame and guilt. Not today, today I am in a blissfully happy mood. Opening the door and seeing my mom waiting for me. She is sitting on the couch and is reading a book. Unlike my sister Kimber, I took a shower before coming back home. I did not want my mother to smell me after the night of sex I just had.

Hayley walks into her house as she enters the living room, her mother Heather, "Excuse me, young lady, but you are very late to when you said you would be home."

"I-I k-know mom I just lost track of time, I had my phone on vibrate in Patrick's living room, that is why I never heard your texts or calls," Hayley said.

Heather is crossing her arms and looking at her as Hayley adds to her statement, "Anyway, it is not like you didn't know where I was though, I did text you when we got back to Patrick's place."

"So did you enjoy your evening," Heather asked?

Blushing as Hayley sits down on the loveseat, crossing her legs as she tilts her head upwards and then looks at her mom and asks, "It was the best night of my life?"

"So are you and Patrick exclusive now," Heather asked?

Blushing as Hayley sits down on the loveseat, crossing her legs as she tilts her head upwards and then looks at her mom and asks, "It was the best night of my life?"

"So are you and Patrick exclusive now," Heather asked?

Smiling as Hayley just nods her head indicating yes, Heather smiles and says, "So I am taking Patrick will be here with you while we go on the cruise?"

"Patrick invited me to stay at his place while you are gone, just because Patrick felt uncomfortable doing it before under your roof. It was Kimber who seduced him into doing it here," Hayley answered.

"What do you mean seduced him," Heather asked?

"Well, she invited him over when we were all gone out. You were gone for a weekend with Glenn, I was with Derrick at the time so I was gone as well. She invited him over and she told me all about it."

"Oh really so how did you meet Patrick, was it before or after they were together," Heather asked?

Feeling a bit of shame come over her, "He and I knew each other before her, I kind of am responsible for setting them up in the first place."

"So you already liked him," Heather asked?

"Y-yes and I had no idea that Kimber went behind my back and seduced him into dating her," Hayley answered.

Putting down her book as Heather looks at Hayley and says, "I take it there is more to this story than your telling me."

"Well it is kind of a long story mom, I don't want to get into all the details, but you know what you need to," Hayley said.

"Well it is kind of a long story mom, I don't want to get into all the details, but you know what you need to," Hayley said.

"I suppose you are right, but now that I know who was responsible for most of what happened. I love Kimber she is my daughter but what you did, has not set her on a good path. The blackmailing only leads her into another trap Hayley," Heather said.

Heather gets up and says, "I have arranged to meet with this guy Donnie today."

"M-mom no d-don't do that he is crazy, he tricked me and Kimber, he would find a way to do the same with you," Hayley said.

"I appreciate your concern, but this is something as a mother that I have to do," Heather said.

Heather gets up and grabs her purse, wearing a plaid red skirt and black blouse and platform shoes that are red, the straps wrap around her ankles going up to her calves.

The caution in her thoughts as Heather is now driving over to Donnie's apartment. Heather's only thought is getting Kimber, her daughter out of the trouble she is currently in. Pulling up to his apartment complex as she parks her car a few blocks down at the mini-mall not far from Donnie's apartment complex. She walks down the street as she gets to the entrance with the buttons to press for the corresponding tenants in the building. Heather hesitates as she is about to press the button that reads, D-Huffman.

"W-what am I doing here, why am I doing this," Heather says to herself.

Shaking her head and says, "No I have to do this for my daughter, without hesitation, she presses the button on the panel. She waits for about ten minutes and then presses the button on the panel again. There is no response, as she is about to leave. Someone speaks over the intercom, "UH hello sorry I was in the shower."

"Uh yes, it is Heather Foxworth, Kimber's mother I want to talk to you about something if you have the time," Heather said.

The door buzzes as her entrance to the building is permitted, as heather opens the door and walks to the elevator, and heads to his apartment door. Heather presses the button to the sixth floor, his apartment happens to be 69. The elevator stops on the sixth floor as the door opens. Heather walks down the hall as she is now at door 69 and knocks on the door two times.

Donnie answers the door only in a housecoat, as he sees Heather standing at his door. She notices he is wearing only a housecoat and says, "You could have gotten dressed."

"I am covered up," Donnie opens the door more for her and says, "Come on in make yourself comfortable.

Heather looks around his apartment, and it is not a clean apartment. Not to what she is used to in her home. It smells of sweaty body odor, mixed with a scent of sperm from two or three days ago. She looks around and looks at him and says while she is trying to not gag from the stench of his apartment.

"I think I will just stand, I will not be here long," Heather said.

"So what exactly is this all about," Donnie asked, as his cock tip now is showing underneath his housecoat, his cock tip is big when his dick is small. Heather can only imagine how big his black dick is when it is fully erect. She is transfixed on it she cannot keep her eyes off it. Looking up as Donnie says, "Uh excuse me, you seem a bit distracted, is something wrong?"

Heather gathers herself then looks at him and tries to refrain from looking down between Donnie's legs, she calmly says to him, "I think you know why I am here, this is about what you did to my daughters."

"What is there to talk about, your two slutty daughters sucked me off and they both enjoyed it. Then they both conned me with that idiot Derrick who owes me now because if it were not for me he wouldn't even be with Kimber now, yeah that sounds fair," Donnie responded.

Heather has her arms crossed and has her left leg straight and her right leg slightly bent as she looks at Donnie and says to him, "Well maybe you should stop trying to con people into doing what you want. I mean you do know that blackmailing people is illegal."

Donnie has a grin on his face and responded, "Yeah and it is easy to catch people doing bad things, isn't it, Heather or should I call you Donna Cox?'

Holding up a picture of her when she was younger and says, "I bet none o your family knows about this part of your life, do they?

The picture is very sexy she is wearing baby blue lingerie with white stockings and garter belts on her thighs. She is sitting in a pose that is very seductive and transfixing. She was around the same age as Kimber is now when she had this life.

"H-how did you know about this," Heather asked?"

"Well most of the strippers stuff at the strip club is easy to find, like old posters and things like that, I saw this and I knew it was you right away," Donnie answered.

"Look that was a difficult period in my life, you don't understand what it was like for me back then," Heather said.

"I bet your daughters would call you a hypocrite knowing some of the things they told me they said about you," Donnie said.

Heather uncrosses her arms and is still giving him that stern look but it is slowly fading as she responds, "Oh really, what exactly did they say?"

"Well this is from Kimber, not Hayley, just so we are clear, Hayley never even mentioned you in our conversations," Donnie answered.

"Was it Kimber that gave you those posters," Heather says demanding to know the truth.

She may have mentioned a bit of your past about you, "She does know you were a stripper," Donnie tells her.

Covering her mouth in shock as she is in disbelief, "H-how does she know?"

"Never mind about that, now that I know about this I am sure Glenn would love to know about this," Donnie responded.

"N-no don't please don't tell him, Glenn does not need to know about my past," Heather said.

"Well if you don't want Glenn to find out about this, then I suggest you start dancing for me like you once did, and don't give me the story that you don't know how, because from this point on you are not Heather to me, understand that Donna," Donnie tells her.

Heather just nods her head and she looks around the apartment. She cannot believe that this shit disturber is making her do this. Maybe she should have listened to Hayley's caution and warning, but now she is caught in Donnie's blackmail web.

"Fine but I need to have some music, or this won't be much of a dance," Heather said.

I got your favorite song you used to dance to set up, he presses a button on a remote as the song, "Gimme More," by Britney Spears begins to play.

Heather shook her head as she adjusts herself, and says to herself, "It is just a strip tease nothing else, I have done this before lots of times for dirty disgusting perverts like him, this is nothing."

Heather transforms herself back into her stage persona of Donna Cox for this brief little dance, as she begins swaying her hips around like she would as Donna, swiveling and dancing to the music, not focusing on him at all. Swaying and moving as Donnie pauses the music, as he shakes his head, "W-what do you think you are doing?"

"I am dancing for you just like you wanted," Heather answered.

"Would you be dancing like that for a guy in the VIP area, I want the Donna Cox special, I want your best lap dance you ever gave the guys at the club," Donnie insists, and says, "Or Glenn will find out about your stripping days."

"Fuck it fine, whatever you want, but you better not fucking tell him or I swear to god you're going to regret this," Heather said.

Heather goes back to being Donna Cox as she thinks she would be done after one song. Donnie has the song set and recorded on a loop feature that plays over and over again. He smiles knowing that Heather will be busy for a very long time.

Donnie is watching as Heather begins to sway and dance in front of him, her skirt now hiked up for him as she begins swiveling her hips in front of him shaking and moving to the beat of the song. The feeling of humiliation to have to do this in front of this pervert is making her feel so much shame.

Heather begins to twerk her butt cheeks at Donnie twerking each one simultaneously and then swivels and bumps and grinds her ass cheeks. Donnie just sits back and is now stroking his dick to the twerking as she turns around and she sees his dick is out and he is masturbating to this.

There are no rules in his apartment, the no-touching rule is completely gone right now. There are no bouncers around to help her out of this situation, she is now his strip slave for as long as he wants her to be.

The sweat is beginning to form on Heather's exposed and naked body. She took off her top and bra and her skirt she is only in her panties right now. They are yellow, as Donnie yanks her by her g-string up close and puts her down on his lap. He then licks Heather's neck and says, "This is where I want the twerking now, Gimme more on my dick. He places his dick in between her ass cheeks and slides it into her panties as it is now wedged between her ass cheeks and her panties.

Heather feels the length of Donnie's thick shaft between her ass cheeks and resting skin on skin on her clit and pussy and asshole. Sweating and breathing heavily, he begins the song again and spanks her right ass cheek, "Come on Donna give me more!"

Heather is now feeling pleasure from this and she begins twerking faster and faster, as Donnie takes his dick out of her panties and shoves her down onto her knees. Heather is now on her knees in front of his moldy old and cum stained couch.

"You know what I want slut, now get to it," Donnie tells her, "Or I tell Glenn everything, and show him the dance I just recorded you doing on my dick."

He points to the red dots in his apartment, "I have you now, now you're my MILF!"

Heather has no choice as the music is now off and the strip dance is over but Donnie is far from done with her. On her knees, she takes his 12-inch long black dick. The head itself is round and as big as walnut or maybe two combined.

Looking up at him with the tip now resting on her lips, she begins to work her mouth on his head, her tongue she pouts her lips and begins suckling his tip with her lips. The pre-cum now leaking on her lips, as she attempts to put his cockhead into her mouth. She can barely fit it past the underhead so she slurps his head with her tongue on the pee hole dabbing it with her tongue.

Donnie tilts his head back and feels Heather begin to jerk him on her tongue in her mouth, she keeps sucking and the next thing she knows his tip slips into her mouth and she is now sucking his tip in and out of her mouth. Her tongue slapping and flapping on his head.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god," Donnie looks down and see's Heather bobbing her head between his legs, up and down faster and faster sucking and slurping his dick.

Looking up at him as she says, "You know, mmmm smack slurp, smack slurp, you have a nice dick, my daughters were not lying about that."

She goes back to milking his tip in her mouth as he feels the spit bubbles forming around his swollen thick cockhead, she is sucking and sucking, and sucking. The slurps and smacks in her mouth and her tongue lashings in her mouth are making Donnie melt into his couch.

She gulps and sucks, milking his pre-cum out it is dripping off her chin with her spit as she pulls his cockhead out and begins jerking it on her tongue, "Come on bad boy do you got a hot messy load for Donna, there is a reason my last name was Cox you know."

It does not even take two more seconds as she says that as Donnie bursts and explodes on her tongue. The cum is thick and ropes over her tongue and tits, and face and hair. It continues spurting in her mouth as well. Giving Heather an oral creampie as well. She sits on her knees and holds her mouth open for him, just like she's done this before. Easily swallowing his cum load. Licking her fingertips afterward as she leans down under his thighs and begins licking his balls, "So do you got more in here for me?"

Kissing his balls looking up at Donnie as he is now realizing that he was never in control of this situation. Shaking her head, "Silly boy thinking you could blackmail me into doing something I like doing."

Heather places his tip on her tongue and begins jerking his dick off just with her tongue alone. Her tongue-twisting and slithering under his head. She begins jerking him off, while she does this and says, "I bet I could get two more loads out of you doing this alone."

"Ughhh, ughhh, ughhh, ugghhh, ahhhh, ahhh, okay, ughhh D-deal," Donnie said.

"You sure about that, if you cum two more times just from this and only this, our arrangement is over, no more blackmailing no more videos of my family, do you understand me," Heather tells him.

Donnie looking at her, as she points to the cameras and says, "I want a video of what you're recording."

Looking at Heather as she responds, "W-why do you want a recording of that."

"Well with all the other evidence you secretly recorded, and the accounts of two other people who you were also blackmailing. I am sure the police would just love to hear about it," Heather said.

Donnie looking down at her as she grabs hold of his dick as she is trying to get out of this situation now. She is squeezing his dick in her hand so hard, "This is what happens when you mess with a mother, you fucking pervert."

She begins sucking his dick hard and not slowly either sucking it ferociously so it hurts. Looking up at him with an angry stare in her eyes still squeezing his dick the same way. Dabbing his head on her tongue looking up at him as she knows by how much pre-cum leaking out, he is about to burst again. Licking and slapping her tongue all over his swollen hard dick licking and tracing every crevice and round of his tip and then the cum flows out like lava from a volcano.

It flows out on her tongue as she is jerking him fast and squeezing out his cum. Looking at him as she is not stopping, not even paying attention to his disgusting cum. She yanks and pulls and sucks and slurps she continues going, dabbing and licking the same routine and in a matter of seconds the second cum load splatters out of his dick it shoots out in a big squirt it splatters on his chest and stomach. She lets go of his dick and tosses it aside like it is nothing more than a filthy piece of garbage.

Standing up as she looks at him and wipes herself off with his housecoat making sure all of it remains on his housecoat and not her. Looking at him huffing and puffing on his couch, "Now I will be going now, I expect that video sent to me by the time I'm home, if not, I go to the police with the evidence I already have on you and my daughters, and they will be here with a search warrant because I happen to know the Chief of Police, he used to be a client of mine in my Donna days, one call and your life is over!"

Heather leaves his disgusting apartment and heads back to her house and by the time she is in her driveway. The video was sent to her before she even left her car. She then responds with a text, "If you want me to suck your dick again, we keep this a secret understand?"

Donnie responds, "The secret will never get out trust me on that!"

Heather responding, "I'll be your Donna Cox all you want, just as long as you fuck me next time!"

Heather is now the one blackmailing Donnie to be her boy toy, isn't it interesting how things just end up turning out the way they do.

(This concludes The Boyfriend Swap, but this series will continue and is the prequel of the original series it was intended for called The Foxworth Diaries!")

http://ciseliyi.neowordpress.fr/2020/04/05/bonjour-tout-le-monde/

http://online-journals.14050.n8.nabble.com/Buy-Fashionable-Phone-Cases-at-Best-Prices-td335.html

https://www.naomi1.net/blog/couple-amateur/orgasme-mutuel/

https://www.naoconto.com/2020/03/namorado-liberou-as-fotos-da-ex-loirinha-gringa-muito-gostoosa.html

http://www.ohmstudio.com/users/mocamexo

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/off-topic/25/304693/does-kd25f-support-g-sync/2444041/

http://www.homeworkhelp.novelguide.com/users/raterriegui

https://note.com/soxoliqi/n/nc0a078ad91ec

http://spandan.nmims.edu/author/lifuguhi/

https://nk.pl/grupa/1418680

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Erotica Artist Ch. 02: Romance and Renun

Thighs Wide Open

My New Fuckbuddy and Porno Partner